Wednesday 19 December 2012

coastal home bronte


Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting the very lovely Sam from Plumeria Coastal Home in her gorgeous new shop in Bronte. 
Sam & her shop are like a breath of fresh air. It's so good to see this area revitalised with a growing number of interesting shops and cafes. Lots of locals were shopping there and admiring the beautiful space Sam has created. 


I thought you'd like a peek inside, so brought my camera along with me. I love the bright white walls with the back wall painted in Plumeria's signature aqua.
It was great to see Sam's beautiful selection of products in person.


Feels like a trip to the tropics and an island holiday.









Isn't it beautiful?

Make sure to stop by if you're in the area.

140b Macpherson St
Bronte
opposite Iggy's & Three Blue Ducks cafe



..and just up the road from beautiful Bronte beach.

Cheryl
x







19 comments:

  1. Thanks Cheryl for showing us around. I can't wait to get over there. it looks like a beautiful store put together by a very talented lady
    carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look beautiful, love those shells and cushions. Thanks for showing, may take a trip to Bronte one day soon.
    Best Wishes
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cheryl for showing us around. I can't wait to get over there. it looks like a beautiful store put together by a very talented lady
    carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing so we in the U.S. can see :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those cushions! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your shop >>> and your picture... Just beautiful.. Love that color (MY Fave).. Hope that your shop is so blessed that you need two trucks to carry it all ............... LOVE everything

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks beautiful, shame it's so far away! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to check it out in person......my kind of shop!
    T xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sam's shop looks like the sort you could wander around in for some time and keep finding something new.....I love the way she's kept it bright and crisp with the white walls.....If I lived closer I would definitely pop in and have a look...xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! Thanks for sharing - will definitely try and visit when next in the area!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful, must put her shop on the to do list. Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice - I'm so happy this showed-up in my email today :) Usually I would favor things w/ seashells around them (i.e. mirrors and picture frames) and I see that here, but - THAT CROSS! I've never seen anything like THAT - WOW! Love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous offering from the shells to the palm tree cushions and everything in between - love it!. x Tina

    ReplyDelete
  14. this looks like a beautiful store cheryl and lovely that you could meet such a lovely lady with a great little business. The beach is gorgeous!
    Bec x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks so a lovely shop!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...