Wednesday 21 August 2013

summer house inspiration




Summer's on the way. It's still a bit cool, but at least the days are getting longer and lighter.

These are some favourite images found on pinterest lately that are reminding me of summer. I love all the white with faded aqua blues. Rustic recycled timber and some things weathered and vintage prevent these spaces looking too clinical.

The attic above is so dreamy! Such a gorgeous combination of colours and textures. What would you use this room for if it was yours?








Hope you're having a great week!


via 1. http://pinterest.com/pin/179862578841643180/  2. coastalliving.com  3.  filmphotographylocation.com  4. unknown







13 comments:

  1. SO gorgeous - sounds so strange to hear that summer's almost on its way - when it's getting ready to make it's exit here lol
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the top photo is just gorgeous, if i had a room like that i think i would use it as a hideaway just for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! I love the touches of blue. We bought a gallon of blue paint for my bathroom today. I can't wait to see what it looks like on the walls! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh all your inspiration shots are great!! I love white anything and mix in some country charm...perfection!! Our summer is slowly winding down here in Alberta, Canada. Fall colors and cooler days will soon be around the corner. I hope we have a long Indian Summer as it is called.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last photo is my favorite and I love that basket holding magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The top photo has me hands down - oh to lie in that hammock! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! The first photo is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't decide which is my favourite picture. All are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm dreaming of all white cottages. I love this look with a touch of blue.
    The first photo is favorite because of the chandelier but the rest are nonetheless
    wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love that first pic, I would love to have vj's in my house so that I could paint them in such puretty colours. Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning. I would love a little Summer house of my very own.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...